Petly Pet Portal
What is Petly?
Petly is a private, personal health webpage for your pet providing access to your pet’s health records 24/7. We’re happy to provide Petly free-of-charge to all clients who have an active email address.
What can I do with Petly?
- Access your pet’s exam summaries, discharge instructions, laboratory results & X-rays
- Access information from your pet’s doctor
- Review upcoming vaccine and other preventive health recommendations
- Request & confirm appointments & boarding reservations
- Request prescription refills
- Receive important medical alerts and hospital news
- Access reliable information on a wide range of pet health topics
- Post photos of your pet
- Update your personal contact information if anything changes
How can I get started with Petly?
- Click the Petly link here or the Petly logo at the top of this page
- Enter your email address (make sure it’s the same email address we have on-file for you)
- Click “Trouble signing in?” to enter/update your desired password
- Access your personal Petly online page – it’s easy, private, and free!
What do you do with my contact information?
We use your e-mail address as your Petly sign-in name. You have the option of receiving wellness reminders, appointment reminders, and confirming appointments by e-mail or text message. We will also use your e-mail address to occasionally contact you about hospital updates and important, timely health news (such as information about pet food recalls or a disease outbreak in our area).
Do you sell your mailing list?
We will never spam you. We do not sell our mailing list and we do not disclose your personal information.
How much does Petly cost?
Petly is a service we provide FREE to all Atlantic Veterinary Hospital clients with active e-mail addresses.
“Love this vet! The veterinarian gave me multiple options along the way and was sensitive to my budget. Not to mention everyone there was so nice and genuinely wanted to help me fix my broken kitty. I would definitely recommend this vet and appreciate everything they did to help.”