Atlantic Veterinary Hospital wants to be the primary healthcare provider for your special friend throughout every stage of life.
Our affordable Wellness Plans help you save money on important preventive healthcare services you were already planning for your furry family members.
And this month, we’re offering a $25 discount on the initial one-time wellness plan membership fee (enroll a second pet, and that becomes a $40 savings instead!).
Each Wellness Plan provides essential preventive healthcare services for one year, plus discounts on any additional care your pet may need. Some benefits universal to all our Wellness Plans are:
- Complimentary wellness exams with your pet’s doctor
- All recommended core vaccines, tailored to your pet’s age, risk, and health profile
- Routine diagnostic screening tests, tailored to your pet’s age, risk, and health profile
- Low exam co-pay for all other scheduled health exams
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- Additional discounts on all services not covered under the plan
- Complimentary toe nail trims
- 24/7 access to your pet’s health records
- Additional à la carte options to customize a plan to your pet’s health needs
Each plan is affordably priced and the cost is conveniently divided over a 12-month period. Plans may be changed to a different plan or cancelled if the need arises.
Plans for Adult & Senior Pets
In addition to the benefits listed above, we also have Wellness Plans that include a professional dental prophylaxis (“teeth cleaning”) with full-mouth dental x-rays and general anesthesia. The plan allows the cost of the procedure to be spread over 12 months.
Plans for Puppies & Kittens
Puppies and kittens inherit some degree of natural immunity from their mother that helps protect them from birth to about age 6 weeks. After age 6 weeks, your new pet depends upon you to continue that protection until their immune system is fully developed.
A Puppy or Kitten Wellness Plan is designed to continue that protection by providing all core wellness services necessary to carry your young pet through the important first year of life. Our puppy and kitten plans include all essential examinations, core vaccines, lab work, and other tests recommended in the first year of life.
If your pet has not been spayed or neutered, there is a plan that includes the pre-surgical blood work, hospitalization for the day, surgical procedure, post-surgical comfort package, and follow-up medical progress exam.
For more information
Learn details about our Wellness Plans.