Vacation & Day Boarding
Are you heading out of town for a day or a week and your cat can’t go with you?
We offer full-service boarding for our established feline patients.
If your cat is not a patient of Atlantic Veterinary Hospital, we require a check-in exam with one of our doctors a few days prior to the scheduled boarding so that we can meet you and your cat, discuss your cat’s needs, and give you a tour if you desire. Please book this appointment when you make your boarding reservation and make time for it in your travel considerations.
We will treat your cat with the care and affection it deserves. All pets receive individual care and personal attention throughout the day from our caring staff members, and our doctors are available to supervise your pet’s stay and address any health concerns.
All vacation guests receive the following:
- Indoor, individual boarding accommodations, with a quiet, private kennel for cats.
- Indoor play time for cats (who desire it).
- Hill’s Sensitive Stomach Diet fed to your specifications. We are also happy to feed any diet you provide at no extra charge.
- Comfortable, clean bedding — you may bring your pet’s bedding from home but please do so at your own risk, as personal items may be misplaced or chewed.
- Lots of love, care, and attention.
- Text, e-mail or phone updates while you travel, if you desire.
For an additional fee, we offer the following services:
- Medication administration (see our Boarding Policies)
- Bathing and grooming
- Additional play time
- Routine veterinary services, including your pet’s upcoming physical exam, vaccinations, laboratory tests, and dentistry services.
We also offer Day Boarding for those times when the carpet cleaner or painter is coming, or any other reason your cat needs a safe, comfortable place to be during the day.
Make a Boarding Reservation
Before making a reservation, please complete the two online forms below, and then call us at 206-323-4433.
- Atlantic Vet Services
- Wellness Care
- Rehab & Sports Medicine
- Cat Behavior Consultations
- House Calls
- Virtual Veterinary Consultations
- Urgent Care
- Affordable Wellness Plans
- Dentistry & Surgery
- Illness Care
- Day Admission Appointments
- Cat Boarding
- Bathing & Grooming
- Hospice Care
- Medications & Diet
- Client Forms
“All of the staff are caring and show genuine concern for the well-being of my pets.”