When we began planning, we envisioned adding additional exam rooms, space for our Veterinary Rehab and Acupuncture services, and maybe updating the lobby.
Well, you know how that goes! The remodel will now touch every aspect of the hospital – inside and out, floor-to-ceiling, roof-to-parking-lot – to improve the care we provide our patients and their families, as well as to improve our workflow.
A few things we’d love for you to know as this huge project moves forward:
- We invite you to check out our plans on the blueprints posted in the lobby.
- These plans, from layout to color choices, have been chosen with the new FearFree guidelines in mind, and we’ll be working to become FearFree-certified by spring 2020.
- We’re making room for additional pet services, including Grooming and a dedicated, spacious area for Veterinary Rehab & Sports Medicine.
- We’ve worked hard to minimize the impact to our patients, but there may occasionally be some additional noise overhead or a temporary shift in location of the reception desk.
- We’re planning a BIG PARTY and OPEN HOUSE when we’re done in early spring, and YOU’RE INVITED! Come and let us show you around.
We’ll keep you updated on our progress on our blog, in our monthly e-newsletters, and via direct communication.
Thank you for your patience as we work to make Atlantic Veterinary Hospital the best it can be.